Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Need Your Help

I am reading a fascinating book while I am on vacation called “Essential Church?” by Thom and Sam Rainer. I encourage you to read it if the church is important to you because it is very eye opening. It has raised a question in my mind for which I want as many responses as possible. So I am asking for emails to my regular email dhamlin@shelbychristian.org / my facebook email / or responses to my blog. (You can even respond anonymously to the blog – I’ll read it just not post it) All I need is your age (ballpark is fine), approximate number of weeks each month you attend worship and past church history.
Here is the simple question … Why do you or don’t you attend church? (Please be somewhat personal and don’t try to give me the “right” answer you think I am looking for.

No comments: