Friday, January 27, 2012

A Flash from the Past

I guess any time a person has surgery they are forced to do a little self-inspection.  After sleeping most of the afternoon thanks to the wonderful pain medicine I was sent home with I decided to check my social networks and see what had happened while I was away.  I found this picture from thirty-two years ago.  We were actually studying (sort of) for Bible Bowl with our youth ministry intern David Mabon.  I know how old I am, so he must be really old since he was already in college.  Those were such great times at Southern Acres!  Growing up with great youth ministers like Larry Green and Russell Johnson and several fun interns like David and Mark Snavely and others.   Today as I reflect on life I sure am thankful for this part of my heritage!

No comments: