Friday, October 17, 2008

I Love My Life

Last Friday night Jason and I went to Big Blue Madness (UK ROCKS!!!) It was so much fun getting to dream about and anticipate another year of Kentucky basketball. Before the events began Evann (my daughter) came up to sit with us in the nose bleed section. She had great seats because she now works in the UK Sports Media office. Just as the team was about to be announced Evann made her way back down to the good seats via the actual Rupp Arena floor, where she convienently made her way to a corner and stayed. Right next to where the players were coming out to be introduced. Several times, she texted me with these words, "Did I mention I love my life!" I have laghed about that several times this week, but today I paused to remember how blessed she is to have her life and how blessed I am to share it with her.
December 7 of last year Evann could have easily been killed in an accident on I-75. Since that time she has taken on a new appreciation for life and so have we.
So here is my question ... what does it take for us to love our life?

No comments: