Friday, October 24, 2008

Praise You for the Rain

We never know when God is going ot answer our prayers. Many of us have been praying for rain for weeks. I've got to be honest driving from Knoxville to Frankfort in the rain today wouldn't have been my first choice for a trip home from the mountains, but as I recall I didn't say anything about the timing of the rain in my prayers. Not that it would have made any difference in when God sent the rain. Now that I am home I am just glad that it rained.

I am sorry we had to postpone the Impact Service Day tomorrow, but I am glad that it rained.

When was the last time you realized that your prayers had been answered in a way other than what you thought was best?

By the way, if you still really want to work in the cold and rain tomorrow, I'll be in the garage! (At my house)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging!