Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Plastic Surgery in Church

I never really thought much about having plastic surgery. Seems like there are a lot of other things I could enjoy doing more with my money. I absolutley never thought about witnessing plastic surgery and especially not in church.
Last Sunday we had a couple dozens plastic surgeries performed in our worship center. It is hard to say for sure exactly how many were done because the excess parts simply covered the bottom of the two trash cans where they were discarded. Pieces of people's past life of various shapes and colors that had made them so unhappy.
It was so amazing to see people streaming to the front of the church to give offerings to God and for some that offering was to have this surgery performed to bring their life more in line with where God wants us to be. Since then I have received emails from some who siad their recovery time was instantaneous. Truly amazing!!
Oh by the way, did I mention that the surgery was on their credit cards which were shredded at the bottom of the cans?
What is it you need to give up to God?

No comments: