Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pardon the Interruption

I will be posting twice today and wanted to use this first one to pass on some information. I apologize for the glithces over the last two weeks. Two weeks ago I had some very trying personal issues that I had to take care of and simply was not on the computer. Last week I had login difficulties. Ok better said ... I messed it up on my end. Everytime I think I have become a computer wiz, I screw something up. Oh well ...

Secondly, to my anonymous friend I have prayerfully chosen not to respond or post or even read anonymous responses. That has been my policy for years in regards to email, snail mail, phone calls etc. I will be more than happy to discuss issues in person and through the blog when people are kind enough to identify themselves. I know that when I send letters to the editor about important community events I always receive a courtesy call to make sure the letter was from me. I will follow that practice.

So to my anonymous reader, come see me and let's talk, or if you are really searching for Jesus and don't live close to us I pray you find someone you can talk to in person. Any now for the rest of the story ...

No comments: